B.Med. Sc. Human Physiology , MBBS, MSc. Clinical Anatomy, PhD. Anatomy (All from University of Port-Harcourt ),
PGD. HIV/AIDS Education and Management- NOUN.
Clinical and Radiologic Anatomy/Neuro Anatomy with Emphasis on Ergonometric of the Spine, Neurotoxicology and Reproductive Biology.
Position Held, Award and Honours (Selected)
- Acting Head, Department of Anatomy
- Editor, Journal of Anatomical Society of Nigeria
- Columnist “Health Matters”, the Nation Newspaper
- Red Ribbon Award-Outstanding Commentaries on Immunology of HIV/AIDS
- David, L. K., Oyakhire, M. O., Yorkum, L.K and Iziomo, P.M. (2017). Prevalence of Epilepsy in Port Harcourt. Journal of Anatomical Science; 8 (1): 202-209.
- Oyakhire, M. O., Amadi, M. A and Okoh, P. D. (2016). An Evaluation of Normal thoracic Kyphosis in Apparently Health Nigerians. World Journal of Medical Science 15 (3); 104-110, 2018 ISSN 1817-3055 IDOSI Publications, Doi: 10 5829/Idosi, WJMS 208.110.
- Oyakhire, M.O., Udoaka, A. Evaluation of the Lumbosacral Configuration; A Radiographic study of Young Adult Nigerians. Annals of Bio Anthropology Volume Jan. –June, 2016, Volume 4 Issue 1.
- Iyamu, O. A., Anionye, C., Onyeneke, E. C., Oluba, O. M., Oyakhire, O. M., and Aigbe. O (2011). Disease-Age-Correlated Oxidative Status of Patients with Hypertension and Diabetic Co-Morbidity in Central Hospital, Benin City, Nigeria. International Review of Biophysical Chemistry Vol. 2 B. 5 October, 2011 ISSN 2038-0321.
- Oyakhire, M. O and Aigbogun (Jr) E. O (2015). Analysis of work related skeletal changes in Nigerian spines: A comparative radiographic study of the lumbosacral angle of nurses and computer operators. Journal of Anatomical Science, Vol. 6 (2): 101-108.
- Oyakhire M. O and Agi C. (2014). Assessment of the Spine in a Healthy Working Population; A Radiographic Study of the Lumbrosacral Angle in Relation to Occupation in Southern Nigeria. Asian Journal of Medical Science Vol. 5 No. 2 99-105.